Happy Halloween! We hope you and your little ones are having a spooktacular day! In case you missed any of our festive Halloween posts, we have rounded up some “frightfully” fantastic projects from the past month for last-minute holiday inspiration. Enjoy!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- DIY Monster Spray, inspired by Izzy the Friendly Monster Dome Tent.
- DIY Animal Ear Headbands, inspired by the Barnyard Playhouse.
- DIY Fairy Wands, inspired by the Magic Land Interchangeable Teepee.
- DIY Paper Bag Halloween Costumes, inspired by the Silver Lantern.
- DIY Glowstick Firefly, inspired by the Firefly Bed Tent.
- DIY Carboard Butterfly Wings, inspired by the Butterfly Garden Pavilion.
- Silly Monster Pumpkin Printables, inspired by Sparky the Friendly Monster Dome Tent.
- DIY Paper Floral Crowns, inspired by the Secret Castle Bed Tent.
- DIY Paper Plate Animal Masks, inspired by the Jungle Safari Tent and Tunnel Combo.
- DIY Faux Wildflower Crowns, inspired by the Wildflowers Cotton Canvas Teepee.
- DIY Treasure Map + Gold Coin Satchel, inspired by the Pirate Ship Pavilion.
- DIY Merit Badges, inspired by the Clubhouse House Tent.
Don’t forget to “treat” yourself and your kiddos today! Happy haunting!